- Uibot -- Infinite UI designs - This is brilliant. An app that * Flexible data tables with CSS Grid - Pertinent to an upcoming project I have at Logikcull. Using CSS Grid and
display:contentsto enhance data tables with responsiveness is something I’ve played with in CodePens but this takes it to a detailed level.
- Your first performance budget with Lighthouse - Creating a performance budget and using it with the Lighthouse CLI, especially as a part of CI, is a great idea.
!importantare we? - Strong piece from Chris Heilmann on the state of the web.
- Reducing motion with the picture element
- GitHub - philipwalton/flexbugs: A community-curated list of flexbox issues and cross-browser workarounds for them. - An interview candidate passed this on to me.
- The difference between keyboard and screen reader navigation – Tink
- Evolution of Webdesign - A fun look at the change in web design trends between 1991 and 2015.
- Accessible Icon Buttons - A great post from [Sara Soueidan](https://twitter.com/sarasoueidan and something that came the same week as I’d been working on something very similar at Logikcull.
- Prioritizing | CSS-Tricks - How Sarah Drasner figures out what to work on first.
- CSS rules that will make your life easier - I live by most of these, a few of them are new to me, but I really wish I’d known all of them years ago when I first started writing CSS.
- Bobby Schroeder on Twitter: "the explanation for why he-man has a tiger is one of the funniest things i've ever seen in my life and i have to share the whole clip… https://t.co/Excrn3JY88"