Senior User Experience Engineer with over 24 years of experience specializing in web design, development, and product design. Proven expertise in creating intuitive user interfaces, ensuring web accessibility, and managing high-performing design teams. Recognized for developing industry-leading user experiences and pioneering disruptive LegalTech products.
Senior UI/UX Engineer
- Lead the design and UI development of a disruptive LegalTech product from its inception.
- Collaborated extensively across engineering, product, and design departments, working directly with VPs and C-level staff.
- Executed feature development, customer interviews, and product roadmap formation.
- Managed a high-performing design team, ensuring excellence in all deliverables
- As an expert in UI Design, HTML and CSS, served as the primary UX/UI for 50+ engineers, enhancing the user experience across countless projects and features.
- Led the Accessibility Champions program, raising inclusivity to the forefront of the design and development process
- Worked extensively in HTML, CSS, JS, React, as well as some legacy BackboneJS/Marionette.
Freelance UX/UI Designer & Developer
- Offered consultancy services for diverse early-stage Y-Combinator startups in San Francisco.
- Delivered high-quality design and front-end build for products including music tools, news outlets, hiring platforms, and gaming sites.
- Designed, developed, and maintained web and intranet sites catering to an organization of over 8000 staff in the railways and infrastructure industries
- Ensured consistent brand representation and user-friendly navigation across properties and products.
BSc (Hons) Media Technology
In my time away from the screen, I’m a professional musician performing around the UK. You can find me on Spotify. I’m also a keen offroad cyclist and paddleboarder.