- a11y-css-reset - A small set of global rules to make things accessible and reset default styling.
- The accessibility of placeholder links | scottohara.me
- Accessible CSS Generated Content | Eric Eggert - This is an interesting look at the accessibility implications of using
::afterpseudo elements with readable content.
- An Intro To Screen Reader Testing for Sighted Developers - A great beginners guide to using a screenreader.
- Back to the :roots - A nice piece on using the cascade in CSS for more consistent and resilient styles.
- Multi-Line Truncation with Pure CSS | CSS-Tricks - This is a very neat technique.
- CSS Lists, Markers, And Counters — Smashing Magazine -
::markeris a wonderful new feature. That’s going to be so useful.
- Managing Multiple Backgrounds with Custom Properties | CSS-Tricks
- Add Cool Effects with CSS Blend Mode - Some real opportunities for creativity using CSS Blend Modes.
- CSS Custom Properties In The Cascade — Smashing Magazine - Balancing specificity and inheritance with CSS Custom Properties.
- Initial thoughts on standardizing form controls | Greg Whitworth - If form controls were generally more style-able and capable, we wouldn’t see half of the inaccessible faux-inputs that developers create.
- The Accessibility of Styled Form Controls | a11y_styled_form_controls - A library of accessible styled form controls from Scott O’Hara.
- Micro Frontends | CSS-Tricks
- I don’t care about cookies 3.0.2 - This is brilliant. A browser extension that catches and dismisses EU GDPR popups with your preferred response (Essential cookies only or no cookies at all).