- The CSS Mindset | Max Böck - Frontend Web Developer - A good introduction to some of the key considerations for those writing CSS.
- Keep it simple - Andy Bell
- The problem with web components by Adam Silver
- Why Text Buttons Hurt Mobile Usability
- An Incomplete List of Mistakes in the Design of CSS CSS Working Group Wiki
- Write HTML Like It's 1999 · Bradley Taunt
- Adam Wathan on Twitter looked at another of Netlify’s great features: "I love how simple tools can be when you don't have to accommodate non-technical users. For example, check out @Netlify’s split-testing feature -- is it some complex
contenteditableWYSIWYG interface? Nope, just specify two Git branches to split-test, done. Link"
- Drawing Realistic Clouds with SVG and CSS | CSS-Tricks - This is fantastic. I don’t get to build things like this in my day-to-day. I really need to make more of an effort to get involved in these creative exercises in my down time.